ILM level 5 Coaching and Mentoring Programme
This is a programme of skills training and personal development leading to the ‘Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring in Management’ accredited through Leeds Beckett University by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). This ILM level 5 Coaching and Mentoring Programme has been run successfully for over 10 years within both the public and private sector. It has been particularly successful in creating internal coaching provision within the NHS and Higher Education. Applications are now being taken for the next open programme starting in April 2017
Much of our focus will be on your development as a coach through experiential learning, practice and feedback. During each module you will be given the opportunity to experience the roles of coach, coachee and observer. These sessions will facilitate both your skills development and personal growth.
Within this training programme you will find:
- An in-depth psychological approach to coaching
- A range of theories and processes
- Regular coach practice sessions with feedback from course tutors and fellow participants
- Over 70 hours of facilitated experiential learning
- Self-managed learning sets
- Requirement to build up a minimum of 12 sessions of coaching practice in between workshops
- Supervision of practice
- 1:1 time with course tutors
- Professionally accredited qualification
- A coaching approach based on the development of emotional intelligence
- Strong focus on the personal development of the coach
Who is this programme for?
Essentially this programme will meet the needs of anyone wishing to effectively facilitate the growth and behaviour change of others.
This may be through working as a coach, a line manager, an HR professional or training consultant, a mental health practitioner, an educator or any other context where you are interested in developing others.
If you want a thorough grounding in coaching methodology, to develop your coaching skills and grow on a personal level then this programme is right for you. We will always meet with you prior to the programme to ensure that you have made the right choice.
For more information and costs, please download the PDF document here.
We also offer ILM Level 7 and both the ILM level 5 Coaching and Mentoring Programme and the ILM 7 can be studied in conjunction with our Equine Facilitated Coaching programme. For more information on both course please click the links below:
ILM Level 7 – click here>>
Equine Facilitated Coaching Programme – Click here>>