ILM Coaching and Mentoring Programme Level 7
ILM Coaching and Mentoring Programme Level 7 is a programme of skills training and personal development leading to the ‘Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring’. Accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) through Leeds Beckett University. This programme builds on the Level 5 certificate which has been run successfully for over ten years within both the public and private sector.
The ILM Coaching and Mentoring Programme Level 7 aims to develop delegates’ skills and confidence to coach at an enhanced level with an understanding of key leadership concepts. The programme balances theory, practice and reflection with the unique experience of equine facilitated learning. This gives delegates the opportunity to receive immediate and continuous feedback in a way which is not possible in a traditional classroom environment. You will be looking deeper into your own practice, illuminating subtle processes in coaching conversations and becoming aware of blind spots in yourself and your thinking.
Applications are now being taken for the next open programme starting in April 2017
Within this training programme you will find:
- An in-depth psychological approach to coaching
- A range of leadership concepts and coaching models
- A unique learning experience working with horses and receiving incredibly insightful feedback
- A coaching approach based on the development of emotional intelligence
- Strong focus on the personal development of the coach and leader
- A holistic approach to coaching teams
- Over 100 hours of facilitated experiential learning
- Self-managed peer support groups
- Personal tutorials
- Supervision of practice
- Professionally accredited qualification
Who is this programme for?
- This programme is primarily aimed at anyone who has completed the Level 5 coaching programme or has equivalent training/experience.
- This may be through working as a coach, a leader, a facilitator, an educator or any other context where you are interested in leading and developing others.
- If you want to build on your current coaching methodology, develop your coaching skills further, coach for leadership and grow on a personal level then this programme may be right for you. We will always meet with you prior to the programme to help you be sure that you have made the right choice.
For more information and costs, please download the PDF document here.
You can include our Equine Facilitated Coaching programme as part of your ILM Coaching and Mentoring Programme Level 7, for more information click here>>