Equine Facilitation and Coaching Programme
This Equine Facilitation and Coaching Programme is a skills training and personal development programme delivered by Learning to Listen in conjunction with a Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring in Management, which is run by Sarah Readings. It is accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), which leads to the Equine Facilitated Coaching Certificate. Essentially this programme will meet the needs of anyone wishing to effectively facilitate the growth and behaviour change of themselves and others through the medium of coaching with horses.
This Equine Facilitation and Coaching Programme may be used by working as an Equine Facilitated Coach, a manager within a business, a HR professional or training consultant, a mental health practitioner, an educator or any other context where you are interested in developing others.
Within this training programme you will find:
- An in-depth psychological approach to EFC, coaching & mentoring
- A range of theories, processes, concepts & techniques
- Regular coach practice sessions with feedback from course tutors and fellow participants
- 130 hours of facilitated experiential learning
- Self-managed learning sets
- Requirement to build up a minimum amount of EFC & coaching practice in-between workshops
- A variety of written & practical projects to maximise learning
- Supervision of practice
- Support from Lead Facilitators
- Professionally accredited qualifications
- A coaching approach based on the development of emotional intelligence
- Strong focus on the personal development of the coach
If you want a thorough grounding in coaching methodology, to develop your coaching skills and grow on a personal level then this coaching programme could be what you are looking for. We will always meet with you prior to the start to ensure your questions are answered and that this is the right course for you. The Equine Facilitation and Coaching Programme can be included with either the ILM level 5 or the ILM level 7 programmes.