Transform your life with coaching qualifications in ILM and Equine Facilitated Coaching
In professional coaching qualifications, personal development of the individual is often overlooked, which can lead to poor practice. Coaches need to address and work through their own issues in order use the emotional intelligence required to be effective in coaching others. Our training will provide you with the opportunity to learn the powerful process of transformational coaching in a unique environment. We will support you to gain a professional qualification whilst growing yourself personally and professionally. We advocate supervision and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) to support professional practice.
- ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) Coaching and Mentoring Programme Level 5
- Equine Facilitated Coaching Programme
- ILM Level 7 Coaching and Mentoring Programme
How it works
We will teach you powerful principles and processes to focus on your development as a coach through experiential learning, practice and feedback. During each module you will be given the opportunity to experience the roles of coach, coachee and observer. These sessions will facilitate both your skills development and personal growth.
Delegates will learn an in-depth psychological approach to coaching with outcomes which include:
- Increased self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Greater levels of personal responsibility
- Enhanced communication skills
- Ability to empower others
- Skills to have more productive conversations
- Improved management and leadership skills
- The ability to coach and mentor others with outstanding results
It is common for the presenting issue to be a symptom of the client’s existing patterns and belief systems. Without addressing the psychological dimension it is likely that the client will find that they are unable to sustain behavioural change. As part of our training we give participants the tools to explore this leading to greater understanding and effective change.
If you’d like more information about any of our courses please complete the form below and we’ll send you an information pack.