Horses bring a new and different approach to the idea of Team Development and are unique in their approach to working together to get the job done. Your team will develop by working alongside the horses to achieve their different goals. The insights they gain into working together as a team can be translated into the workplace, developing their skills to perform as a team.
Who are the team development coaching programmes for?
Whether you are looking for a fun team-building day out or breakthrough team development training programme, our Learning to Listen trainers will deliver beyond your expectations.
How it works?
Your training will be designed to meet your teams needs or you can choose to work with our tried and tested model:
- Know Thy Self
- Team work
You choose your outcomes and we’ll help you get there through a series of experiential exercises with the horses. Find out straight from the horses’ mouth how you are working as a team, what areas are going well and what needs work. The horses know – they have been working as a team for years – their lives depend on it.
If you follow our tried and tested model you can achieve the following:
- Each individual will know the limiting belief that is holding them back at this time
- Each person will know how they behave in adversity
- Each team member will learn the team model and be able to implement it
- The team will have created a contract agreeing what they value in working as a team and how they want to work together
- The team will create an action plan of what is important for them to implement back in the work place.
Whether you choose a team building day or one of our team development programmes over a number of days, by the end your team will be working more effectively together – being more aware of the impact of their behaviours on others, be able to speak up authentically, remove limiting beliefs, see the benefits of working together as a team and agree a common vision.
No horse experience is necessary at all as you will be taught basic skills and be given a health and safety brief.